As a student………
I have the right to be happy, to express myself and to be
treated with understanding in this school.
I have the responsibility not to laugh at others or to
hurt their feelings.
I have the right to be safe in this
I have the responsibility to keep my hands and feet to
myself and to follow school rules.
I have the right to hear and to be heard
in this school.
I have the responsibility to listen to others and wait my
turn to be heard.
I have the right to quiet time to learn
and study in this school.
I have the responsibility to be respectful of other
peoples’ quiet time and to complete my assignments.
I have the right to use learning
I have the responsibility to respect property and
I have the right to enjoy playing safely
on the playground.
I have the responsibility to follow school and safety
rules on the playground.
It is the student's responsibility to
participate in the educational program of the school, to help
maintain an orderly learning environment throughout the school,
and to deprive in no way other students of their right to an
education. In order to accomplish this, the student must observe
the following standards of behavior:
1. Modeling Christ’s teachings about love for one’s
neighbor in all interactions.
2. Arriving at school on time.
3. Obeying school rules, including:
● abiding by the Uniform Policy.
walking in the halls and on the stairs.
● playing in assigned playground areas.
● walking bikes on the playground.
● never leaving the school grounds without written
permission from a parent/guardian and the principal.
4. Behaving in a respectful and friendly manner toward
all school personnel, volunteers and any visitors.
5. Respecting all property, including books, desks,
bathrooms, school buildings and playgrounds.
6. Refusing to support disrespectful behavior in other
7. Coming to class prepared with necessary supplies.
8. Using acceptable and appropriate language.
9. Acting honestly.