What is it?
How do you get it?
This is an easy way to help
earn money for the school and parish!
Here’s how it works!
· You purchase a gift card from the school.
· You get dollar for dollar value. For example, you pay
$25 for a gift card and receive a gift card valued at $25.
· The business donates a percentage of the cost of the
card to the school.
· It doesn’t cost you anything except a little time to
stop and purchase the gift card.
How and when can you buy these gift
· Stop by the
school office. You can buy scrip everyday in the office
during regular school hours and on the first and third weekends
of the month after every Mass. (Special summer hours for
selling: Wednesdays 9-noon in the school office.)
· Call the school office to place an order.
· Order on-line through our website.
Fred Meyer Rewards Program
· If our selling times do not work with your schedule,
call the school and we will try to make the ordering and picking
up as convenient as possible.
It’s easy to support our school and
Questions? Call the school.
Sundays—1st and 3rd Sundays of the month!