St. Vincent de Paul School                                                30527 8th Ave So. Federal Way, Washington  Phone 253-839-3532
 

Financial and Service Commitments:

Tuition: Tuition is paid through the SMART Tuition.                                                                                                                        Tuition for 2012-2013:                                                                                                                                                                     In-parish: one child $4,725, two children $9,210, three children $13,640                                                                                       Out-of-parish: $6,625 per child

Parish Stewardship:  Tuition covers only around 70% of the actual costs of education a child at St. Vincent’s.  The other approximately 30% is covered by support from our parish and fundraising efforts.  In order for us to keep our tuition costs as low as possible, it is essential that every family participate in supporting the principles of Catholic stewardship in their relationship to the school and parish as well as in their daily lives. The family’s current parish stewardship pledge card indicating level of support should be on file in the parish office.

Fundraising:  Fundraising covers approximately 6% of our general operating budget. Along with each family’s commitment to parish stewardship, it is expected that each family contribute their time, talents, and treasure in supporting our fundraising events: auction, Holiday Bazaar, SCRIP, and raffle.  Fundraising commitment is due by May 1st of the current school year.

Fundraising commitment:              One child: $500      Two or more children: $625

Service Time:  We depend on volunteer assistance in our programs and activities. Along with each family’s commitment to parish stewardship, it is expected that each family contribute their time and talent in service to our school.  Service time commitment is due by May 1st of the current school year.  

Commitment is a minimum of 30 hours to the school, 5 hours to the parish, and attendance at 4 Parent Association       meetings.   Unearned service time will be billed at the rate of $25 per hour.  


© 2016 St. Vincent de Paul School. All rights reserved. Website design by Opa And Oma website design.